|Publisher||Publications International, ltd.|
|Adaptation by||Shawn Currie|
|Art||Guido Guidi and Josh Burcham|
Bumblebee and the Autobots must protect Sam from the Decepticons!
- Dimensions: 8" X 8 3/4"
- Ages: 3+
- 10 pages, yet manages to cram in as much plot as Michael Bay
- Uses 3 replaceable AG-13 button cell batteries (included!)
- Conforms to ASTM F963-03 AND Part 15 of the FCC Rules! Wow!
- Bumblebee Rumble is an Interactive "Play-a-Sound" storybook published by Publications International, ltd., Lincolnwood, IL.
- It is a retelling of part of the story of the 2007 movie, namely Bumblebee's battle with Barricade.
- As the reader progresses through the story, they encounter various icons which indicate they are to press one of the buttons down the right hand side of the book, playing a sound effect.
- Sadly, there was no "board game".
Trivially Pointless MinutiaEdit
- Much like Milton's classic Paradise Lost, Bumblebee Rumble begins in medias res, starting out with Sam on a pink bicycle trying desperately to escape the Camaro that has been following him.
- Barricade is described as being 16 feet tall; Shawn Currie seems to enjoy mentioning that particular fact.
- Rather than an industrial zone seen in the movie, the action in this case takes place close to downtown.
- Mikaela knocks Frenzy out...with her bare hands. Because reciprocal saws are for wimps.
- Transformers Play-a-Sound books were available in the US at Kohl's stores.