|Actor|| John Turturro|
Agent Seymour Simmons is the chief agent of Sector Seven's Field Agents. His family has been in Sector Seven since day one, when his great-grandfather helped dig the Ice Man out of the Arctic. He might come off as a jerk sometimes, but he's a patriot who takes this work very personally. After all, it's in his blood.
He's just a smidge off his nut—eccentric, weird, crazy, whatever you want to call it. He's strange, and he wears Hawaiian underwear, Sector Seven undershirts, and clip-on ties.
Sector Seven continutyEdit
Seymour Simmons is a fictional character in a fictional Transformers movie produced by the real Sector Seven, masterminded by Reggie Simmons.
- Capture of Bumblebee (Screen Battles, 2007)
- Japanese ID number: SB-04
- This Screen Battles pack comes with a redecoed Camaro Concept Deluxe class Bumblebee featuring a more accurate grey color scheme for his robot mode parts and a silver-painted face and toes. The pack also comes with non-posable figurines of Sector Seven agent Seymour Simmons and two Sector Seven soldiers, one carrying a cryo-freezing cannon and one carrying a grenade launcher (who actually looks more like he was supposed to be William Lennox, but was then colored as a Sector Seven soldier).
- This set comes in a special window box featuring a diorama background of the scene where Bumblebee is captured by Sector Seven forces.
Revenge of the FallenEdit
- Mudflap / Chromia / Seymour Simmons (Human Alliance, 2010)
- Japanese ID number: RA-31
- This posable Simmons figure comes with Human Alliance Mudflap and Chromia, and can ride either of them in their vehicle modes. When Mudflap is in robot mode, Simmons can be seated behind his head or on either of his arms. Mudflap's head and right arm features non-firing weaponry for Simmons to use, while his left arm has a pop-up control panel, presumably to control the small grappling hook set above Mudflap's left hand.
- His pants are pulled all the way up to his waist joint, with the result looking like he's wearing a diaper.
- According to the director's commentary on the Transformers DVD, Turturro based his performance as Simmons on Michael Bay. If true, then Mr. Bay is indeed crazier than people think.
- Evidently Simmons owns toys produced during the Sector Seven misinformation campaign known as Operation: Hungry Dragon. For some reason, the Micromaster Tailwind was included among Simmon's Revenge of the Fallen props during an auction on October 8 & 9, 2009 held by Profiles in History.
- While filming, Turturro apparently started to weep while filming at the Petra (in Jordan). He was apparently overwhelmed with the beautiful structures, and how his career had brought him there. As Mr.Bay said in interview to USAToday: "(Turturro) was looking at Petra, and it was the morning of, just setting up, and he had a tear in his eye. I was like 'What's going on?' He said, 'You never get to do this. I was at the Pyramids just the other day, and now I'm here. You just never get to do this.' "
- Japanese: Seymour Simmons (シーモア・シモンズ Shīmoa Shimonzu)